10 Best Skinny Margarita Mix (Plus 8 Margarita Essentials)
Why Use A Skinny Margarita Mix?
- READY-TO-DRINK: Shake, Pour, Adore. Keep your bar cart stocked & ready to serve on any occasion with our fresh & light Margarita Mix. Just add Tequila and Ice.
- BIG FLAVOR: Delicately sweetened, savory, and refreshing flavors squeezed into every sip.
- DITCH THE GUILT: Designed as a skinny worry-free mixer because we know when you drink better, you feel better.
What Type Of Tequila Is Best For Margaritas?
- Blanco and Reposado Tequila are The Best Type of Tequila to Use in Margaritas since it hasn’t been aged for too long, yet has a strong enough flavor that compliments margaritas.
- Don’t Use Añejo. Using Añejo or Extra Añejo is a waste of exquisite Tequila. Añejo’s are best served neat (poured in a cup and enjoyed alone, no ice or any ingredient added to it).
- Also, when it comes to choosing the best tequila for margaritas, Look for a Tequila That Says 100% De Agave or Puro De Agave. This ensures that the tequila you’re buying is 100% Tequila.
- Many tequila producers offer “mixtos” which are 51% agave and 49% industrial alcohol. Mixtos are not worth your time or money.
4 Best Tequila for Margaritas!
01 | Patrón Silver Tequila, 750ml
The world’s first ultra-premium tequila, Patrón Silver should be savored starting with the very first sip – from the delicate aroma of fruits and citrus to the sweet and smooth taste with a light pepper finish.
It’s made using a handcrafted process unique to Patrón, which gives it the perfect balance of fresh agave flavor with baked agave undertones – core influencer notes you’ll find in all Patrón Tequilas.
10 of the Best Skinny Margarita Mixes!
01 | Baja Bob's Triple Citrus Sugar Free Margarita Mix
- SUGAR FREE – Baja Bob’s sugar free margarita mix is for those that prefer a little more citrus taste in their margaritas.
- If you want the authentic flavor of a citrus margarita without any of the guilt, sip on Baja Bobs.
- Baja Bob’s contains zero sugar, 10 calories, and only 3g of carbs with no bad aftertaste.
02 | Baja Bob's Sugar Free ORIGINAL Margarita Mix
- With a made from scratch taste and natural flavors, this will whisk you away to a Mexican fiesta!
- Contains zero sugar and only 10 calories with no aftertaste.
- This low-calorie cocktail mix will help keep you on track for your weight loss, but you’ll still feel like you’re indulging.
05 | Master of Mixes Margarita Lite Drink Mix, Ready To Use (Pack of 3)
- Your favorite Margarita mix, but with no sugar. Premium Key lime juice from Mexico, California Lisbon, and Eureka lemons!
- Lime accented with fresh lemon juice notes, smooth, fresh, tart, and sweet.
- 5 cal 2 g carbs 0 g sugar per serving.
06 | Stirrings Simple Margarita Mix, 5 Calorie Margarita (Pack of 2)
- You can count on exceptional taste and low calorie margarita ingredients like real juice, no added sugar and no preservatives.
- You can feel confident serving Stirrings to guests at your home, or even behind a bar. It really does taste like you spent the afternoon creating homemade mixers.
07 | Miss Mary's Lite Margarita Mix, All Natural Ingredients
- Handcrafted in small batches with premium, all-natural organic ingredients.
- Features mouthwatering ingredients including fresh lime juice with fleshy pulp, organic blue agave nectar, and bright essential citrus oils.
- 5g of Sugar and 30 Calories Per Serving.
08 | Jordan's Skinny Syrups, Margarita, Sugar Free Mix
- Jordan’s Skinny Mixes Margarita Cocktail Mixer – the perfect way to add flavor to your cocktails without the guilt!
- Whether you’re counting calories, carbs, or sugar, this mixer has you covered. Simply add a splash to your favorite spirit to give it an extra boost of flavor without any of the extra sugar or carbs.
- 5 cal, 0 sugar, 0 carbs per serving
10 | Jordan's Skinny Syrups, Jalapeno Margarita, Sugar Free Mix
- The perfect blend of tart, fresh limes, a kick of sassy jalapeno spice, and a touch of sweetness.
- Just shake this Skinny Jalapeno Margarita Mix in a cocktail mixer with your favorite tequila and ice.
- Pour into a salted margarita glass and garnish with a wedge of lime. Sip and enjoy!
- 10 calories and 0 sugar!
Best Margarita Glasses
Libbey Stemless Margarita Glass Set Of 6
- These lightweight, yet durable, Libbey Stemless Margarita Glasses add a touch of sophistication to any relaxed setting.
- While the wide rim is ideal for serving your favorite margarita with salt.
- Spill less thanks to the shallow bowl and stemless design of these margarita glasses.
Mexican Hand Blown Glass Set of 4 Hand Blown Margarita Glasses
- This traditional set of 4 hand-blown margarita glasses with blue rims is perfect for your next fiesta!
- The set adds a great sense of elegance to the dining room that will be enjoyed by everyone.
- Exceptional artisan quality, thick and sturdy glass.
Final Margarita Essentials
Master of Mixes Single Pressed 100% Pure Lime
- This lime juice gives you the perfect boost to create eye-catching drinks with authentic flavor.
- It is made from 100% pure lime juice.
- It features a tart and slightly sweet flavor, so it’s perfect for cutting costs on using fresh limes in your beverages while still getting the same great taste.