CBD For Women - 8 Best CBD Beauty Products!
CBD For Women
Why Are Women Using CBD?
Most CBD brands have invested in creating CBD products that specifically target women.
This is because research has shown that CBD can benefit women in specific ways.
CBD could help your body in attaining hormonal balance.
Researched found that CBD may influence the levels of hormones secreted in the body, and therefore have real benefits for women.
Using CBD during menopause may increase your estrogen levels and therefore help the body alleviate menopause symptoms.
How Does CBD Work?
Once Cannabidiol (CBD) is introduced to the body, it binds directly to CB2 receptors.
CB2 receptors can be found under your skin, in peripheral organs, and in internal organs, like the muscle and brain.
They are associated with your immune system.
This explains why CBD has both health and wellness benefits to women.
Why Use CBD?
Sometimes, the endocannabinoid system is overburdened.
This occurs when the stimuli become too dire and take a longer time to counterbalance.
This is due to the body producing lesser endocannabinoids at a particular time making the endocannabinoid system not perform its functions properly.
This condition is also referred to as endocannabinoid deficiency syndrome.
To alleviate this condition, your body will need to be supplemented with cannabinoids/phytocannabinoids like CBD.
8 Best CBD Beauty Products!
03. WHOLE LOOSE FLOWER
Sun-grown using organic methods.
These loose-leaf flowers can be enjoyed in several ways:
• Drinkable (steeped as tea, the jar comes with three tea bags)
- Flowers are grown using organic farming methods, clean, water, sunshine, and love.
- Whole Leaf Flower rich in CBD, sweet fruit notes.
Comes with three empty tea bags!
04. SKIN BALANCE CBD BODY OIL ORANGE BLOSSOM
Deeply nourishing CBD-powered botanical and herbal oil blend.
Oil up, wellness from head to toe.
Whole body wellness for all skin types.
- Nourishes and rebalances skin
- Provides relief of aches and pains
- Provides antioxidant protection
- Skin superfood
05. NIGHT TIME CBD OIL - WITH KAVA EXTRACT
Designed to help you unwind, relax, and let go of the day’s stress and anxiety!
People have traditionally used kava extract for relaxation, to calm their nerves, and in order to find relief from anxiety.
- The Kava Extract reduces stress, manages drug withdrawals, and is a means of improving sound sleep.
- This CBD Oil is a CBD Isolate product that you can use shortly before going to bed each night.
06. REVIVE CBD BALM
This REVIVE salve saturates sore muscles and joints, providing relief, and restoration, and is great for menstrual cramps!
The secret is their unconventional whole flower CBD Slow simmered reduction, which is then combined with like-minded botanicals such as calendula, grapeseed oil, cacao butter, lavender, and peony to fight inflammation.
- Can be used monthly for menstrual cramps as well.
- Some people mix a spoonful in their cup of Joe every morning (yes it’s safe to eat/drink it!).
07. RECOVER CBD ROLL ON
Roll-on relief with an herbal approach to recovery.
This unique roller ball includes cold pressed, broad-spectrum whole plant CBD blended with wild crafted herbs.
- A powerful herbal muscle and joint formula
- Provides relief of aches and pains
- Immediately cools and soothes
08. WILD CRAFTED CBD SKIN OIL
- Enhances your glow
- Helps boost collagen
- Improves elasticity
- Evens skin tone
How Can CBD Enhance Your Beauty?
Perhaps you have noticed beauty products infused with CBD in today’s beauty industry.
These include balms, gels, and lotions.
This is a result of several tests showing that using CBD may provide relief for skin conditions like acne, aging and wrinkles, and oil sensitive skin.
Other studies have also shown that CBD may boost your mood, make you sleep better, or relieve you from anxiety/ stressful situations.
These factors indirectly affect your beauty.
CBD may ease your weight loss journey.
Surveys show that so many women are on the journey of losing a desirable weight.
Even so, a majority of these women attest that this journey is tough.
According to research, CBD may ease your weight loss journey by
Reducing food intake (appetite)
Turning white fat (bad fat) to brown fat (good fat)
How Can CBD Reduce PMS Symptoms?
Many women undergo fatigue, cramps, mood swings, and other unpleasant symptoms before or during the menstrual period.
Preliminary studies have shown that using CBD may help your body alleviate these symptoms.
The Endocannabinoid System
The Endocanabinoid system was first identified in the early 1990s by researchers investigating tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) a psychoactive compound found in hemp or cannabis plants.
It is found in all vertebrates including human beings, cats, and dogs.
The endocannabinoid system is a complex cell signaling system.
This system helps the body sense what’s right and what’s wrong in your body.
These occurrences could show up as:
- Hormone imbalance (like the secretion of less estrogen during menopause in women)
- Premenstrual symptoms (PMS like fatigue, cramps, bloating, mood swings, anxiety, and constipation)
I hope this was helpful and you found some new cbd stuff to try!
Want More? Related CBD Reads On The Blog: