Let me start off by saying I LOVE Halloween! I love dressing up and seeing everyone else in costume. This is the one time a year where people walk around as zombies, witches, vampires and other ghoulish characters, and it’s completely normal! I also love haunted houses even though it brings me stress and anxiety lol.
I usually start researching Halloween costumes about three months before October 31st, so sometime in August. This year will be extra special because I now have a little one who also needs a costume and I’m beyond thrilled. My baby Landon will be 11 months old in October, and I can’t wait to dress him up in something super adorable or something really silly.
1. I created this list after looking through countless costumes. I hope this list of Infant and Baby Costumes will inspire you to find the perfect costume for your little one. Happy Halloween!
2. I think we are all familiar with Cup of Noodles! Cup of Noodles served as a staple for many of us through high school and college. I was even so addicted and weird about Cup of Noodles that I began adding bay scallops and shrimps to it. Lol don’t tell anyone! Anyways, this Ramen Costume is made by Buzz Bear Studio’s and it will defineitly make your baby’s costume the talk of the party. The design is hand pressed onto a soft, 100% cotton premium bodysuit. The ramen hat is handmade with yarns and adorned with felt carrot, onion, and egg bits.
3. There once lived a young boy named Max who wore a wolf costume. One night Max wreaked such havoc through his household, that he was sent to bed without his supper. Max’s bedroom undergoes a mysterious transformation into a jungle environment, and he winds up sailing to an island inhabited by beasts known as the “Wild Things.” This King Max costume is adorable and comfy!
4. This the Original Sushi Baby Costume as featured on THE MARTHA STEWART Show! Seriously guys, what could be cuter than a little nigiri sushi baby? I also love the fact that the seller of this costume will let you customize the outfit. If you prefer a long sleeve costume, you got it! You can also customize your order to your favorite sushi: salmon, tuna or shrimp.
5. I could definitely envision my little man in this Baby Gladiator Costume. This Jumpsuit includes an attached faux chest piece, and one headpiece. It also has snaps for easy diaper changes.
6. Okay guys, I’m seriously tempted to dress up as Daenerys Targaryen, and have my baby in this dragon costume, and my two cats in dragon costumes lol… can you imagine? Back to the details! This Baby dragon costume reigns supreme, from its soft, “spiny” tail to its magical wings! High quality, with many enchanting details. The costume is cozy and warm, with a back zipper, a three-dimensional stuffed tail, and snap legs for easy diaper changes. The Soft-sculpture headpiece features great detail, with stuffed horns, ears, eyes, and nose and it secures under the chin with hook ‘n loop closures. Cuffed, pull-on booties feature “dragon toes” and non-slip soles (for indoor wear) Padded wings snap on and off easily, so they’re car-seat friendly.
7. This Jr. Astronaut Suit is seriously beyond cute! The suit comes with NASA patches and diaper snaps, making it convenient for diaper changes. This costume is definitely a winner with over 1,500 positive reviews on Amazon!
8. Don’t Get Pinched! Watch Out for those Claws on this Adorable Lil Lobster Infant Plush Costume! This costume includes a lined jumpsuit, a hood, and skid-resistant slip on booties. I’m seriously considering dressing up as a chef and serving my lil lobster baby up to my husband for dinner! LOL, someone say dare…
9. If you have twins or two baby’s to dress up this Halloween, then you should seriously consider this awesome pair of Sriracha and Soy Sauce Outifts! You can actually dress your babies in these outfits any day of the year, not just for Halloween!
10. How about a Lil Monster Costume for your favorite little monster? This zippered jumpsuit features faux fur accents, a hood with horns, and super cute booties. The details are amazing. With striped horns, whimsically plush fur and cheery polka dot accents, this is the monster you’d love to find hiding under your bed.
11. I seriously watch The Nightmare Before Christmas every year during the holidays. The art and music in the movie is so brilliantly creepy. If you have not seen the movie you really need to watch it! This Jack Skellington officially licensed costume equipped with snaps for easy diaper changes.
12. ‘Simply irresistible!’ You’ll be amazed by the quality of this fabulous, Fuzzy-Wuzzy Monkey Costume. Fully-lined, with bendable tail, endearing headpiece, and non-skid booties (complete with little monkey “toes”). Wonderfully detailed; check out that belly button! This premium costume features back zipper, ribbed cuffs, and snap legs for easy diaper changes. Tail is wired so you can bend it. The slip-on booties include slip-resistant soles that are designed for indoor wear. The headpiece features 3D stuffed ears and top tuft of hair.
There you have it, my 12 favorite baby costumes of 2018. If you come across any must-see baby costumes that I didn’t include in the list, I would love to hear from you!