Graco 4Ever Extend2Fit Car Seat Review | Platinum in Ottlie and Shale
When I first wrote this review on the Graco 4Ever Extend2Fit, my son was 10 months. My son is now 2 years old (26 months to be exact) and we are still using both of these car seats (one in my car and one in my husband’s).
This car seat is still in excellent condition and going strong. So yes, I would repurchase again and I am 100% satisfied with it. It’s super safe and has two cup holders, what’s not to love? 🙂
Graco 4Ever Extend2Fit Platinum 4-in-1 Convertible Car Seat in Shale
My husband and I purchased two Graco 4Ever Extend2Fit Platinum 4-in-1 Convertible Car Seats in two different shades: Ottlie and Shale. We have a 10 month old baby boy and needed to upgrade from our Infant Chicco Keyfit Car Seat’s. After doing research on convertible car seats and getting the opinions of family and friends, we decided on the
Graco 4Ever Extend2Fit Platinum 4-in-1 Convertible Car Seats.
I’m here to show you a close up of the two shades so you can better decide which one is right for you. I will also show you the car seat in full extension so you know how tall this car seat extends.
Review of Graco 4Ever Extend2Fit
- Graco’s premium edition 4Ever Extend2Fit Platinum 4-in-1 Convertible Car Seat is designed to grow with your child from infancy to toddlerhood
- Safely seats children 4 – 50 lb. rear-facing with harness
- Safely seats children 22-65 lb. forward-facing with harness
- Safely seats children 40-120 lb. in backless belt positioning booster
- Forward-facing: up to 65 lb.
- 5-point harness in rear and forward-facing modes
- Simply Safe Adjust Harness adjusts the height of your harness & headrest together with no rethreading
- Belt positioning high back and backless booster
- Convertible car seat goes from rear-facing to forward-facing to high back booster to backless booster
- Extend2Fit extension panel provides 5″ more of additional leg room
- Rear-facing up to 50 lb. allows your child to ride safely in rear-facing position longer
- SafeSeat Engineering-Engineered & Crash Tested to meet or exceed US Safety Standards FMVSS 213
- EPS, energy absorbing foam for effective impact energy management
- Steel reinforced frame provides strength and durability
- EZ Tight™ latch for a secure and simple installation with 3 easy steps
- Easy-to-read level indicator on the seat helps to eliminate installation guesswork
- One-hand, 10-position adjustable head rest for your growing child
- Removable head and body inserts
- Integrated harness storage compartment
- Multi-position recline keeps your child comfortable
- Machine-washable seat cushion
- Dimensions 21″ D x 20″ W x 26″ H
- Weighs 28.5 lb.
- 1-year manufacturer’s warranty
- Model 2007449
Ottlie vs Shale – Which Shade is Right for You?
Ottlie is pictured on the left side. Ottlie is navy blue with grey-satin-like silver accents. The Ottlie color gives me a feeling of rich opulence.
The shade Shale is mostly black with grey and beige finishes. The Shale color gives me a preppy-sweater sophisticated feel.
There are lots of colors to check out here.
Ottlie and Shale are both beautiful in person. If I had to choose one color I would go with the Shale. My husband, on the other hand, preferred the navy blue Ottlie color. You really can’t go wrong with either color. Check out the pretty light grey colors like Hayden, Clove, and Gotham here.
Extended vs Non-Extended
Here is a side by side comparison of the Graco 4Ever Extend2Fit Platinum 4-in-1 Convertible Car Seat, extended versus non-extended.
When the car seat panel on the bottom is extended, you gain 5” extra inches for legroom.
The headrest also extends 10 positions and should be all you would need for your growing baby.
Overall I think this is the perfect convertible car seat and I would purchase it again
Let’s talk about gender disappointment when finding out you are having another boy! I have two boys and let me tell you, I really really
I Got ONLINE Ragdoll Kitten Scammed for $770: KITTEN SCAM ALERT ‘BLUE MOON RAGDOLL CATTERY FAMILY BREEDERS’ DO NOT BUY ANY KITTEN FROM BLUE MOON
Hey all! I just “failed” at breastfeeding my🤱 newborn. This is my second baby and therefore my second attempt at breastfeeding and pumping. I know