Use These Crystals For Chakra Cleansing
Chakras are the source of life-force (prana) within you — often referred to as wheels of energy.
When your chakras are in balance then your mind, body, and soul are aligned and healthy. However, if you are feeling lethargic, emotionally drained, or stuck in your life, then your chakras could be blocked. In this case, chakra cleansing can be a wonderful way to restore vitality, balance, and energy in your life.
Before we delve into the details on chakra cleansing, let us look at the 7 chakras in your body:
- Root Chakra is located at the base of your spine and is the energy center for stability, grounding, survival and security.
- Sacral Chakra is located below your belly button and is associated with your emotional sensibility and is the energy center for relationships, sexuality, passion and creativity.
- Solar Plexus Chakra is located in the middle of your abdomen and is associated with your sense of control.
- Heart Chakra is located in your chest and is the energy center for love of self and others, forgiveness and compassion.
- Throat Chakra is located in your throat and is associated with your ability to communicate.
- Third Eye Chakra is located on your forehead and is associated with inspiration, intuition, inner knowing and spiritual vision.
- Crown Chakra is located on the top of your head and is the energy center for higher guidance and higher communication
When your chakras are out of balance or blocked, then it directly affects the connected physiology and qualities. For example, the inability to communicate well can often be corrected by working on the throat chakra and restoring balance in the chakra system.
Chakra cleansing is a spiritual wellness process that propels your chakras to flow freely, removing blockages in your system. People have often noted how their mental or emotional health has positively changed with the help of chakra cleansing.
Chakra cleansing with crystals
Crystals carry energy that works on your chakra; their mineral content charges them and imparts a healing effect on you. They are a powerful medium for chakra cleansing.
You can incorporate crystals in a passive form by placing them on you lying down, while sleeping or by meditating with the chosen crystal. You have to choose a crystal and place it on the associated body part for chakra balancing. Then you have to meditate for 20 minutes until you feel the energy passing through the chosen chakra.
A quick helpful guide for selecting the right crystals is given below:
- For Root Chakra place a red jasper between your thighs.
- For Sacral Chakra place a citrine or orange aventurine on your hips.
- For Solar Plexus Chakra place a tiger eye on your belly button.
- For Heart Chakra, place rose quartz or green aventurine on the center of your chest, heart center.
- For Throat Chakra place lapiz lazuli on your throat.
- For Third Eye Chakra place amethyst on the center of your forehead.
- For Crown Chakra place clear quartz on the floor above your head.
Chakra cleansing with sound
Sounds carry a vibrational frequency and your chakras are highly responsive to such vibrations. Hence, chakra cleansing can be performed with the help of binaural beats that are targeted towards chakra balancing.
You can search for chakra cleansing binaural music and begin listening to it while meditating.
Chakra cleansing with breathwork
An ancient yogic technique is also known as Pranayam is an excellent technique for chakra cleansing.
It is a simple technique, wherein deep breathing is encouraged daily. As you progress with breathwork, you can also incorporate different patterns of deep breathing such as Kapalbhati in your routine.
Tip: While performing any of these techniques, visualize your chakras and imagine them expanding. This will make the chakra cleansing process even more effective.
Thus, chakra cleansing is an integral part of maintaining your well-being and health. It is a holistic practice that can be incorporated into your daily routine or can be performed once a week to ensure balance and health. Each time you engage in chakra cleansing, you are going to feel more energetic and vibrant.